Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons homemade chili seasoning (or one envelope chili seasoning)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (I use the ones that specify for chili)
- 2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha or hot sauce of your choice
- 1 large Idaho potato, peeled and cubed
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?