Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearty Chicken Chili
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained (you can use any kind of beans if you dont have kidney beans)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken or turkey stock
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups of shredded chicken (great use for leftover chicken breasts or if you roasted a whole chicken you can use that too!)
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?