Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearts of Romaine Salad with Apple, Red Onion and Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Gala apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 1 pound)
- 5 hearts of romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?