Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearts of Palm Salad
- 3 (14.25 ounce) cans hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|