Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearts of Butter Lettuce with Fava Beans and Pecorino Pepato
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 large shallot, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fava beans, shelled
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 2 ounces Pecorino Pepato or Manchego cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 271kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|