Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heartland Lamb Stew
- 1-1 1/2 pounds lamb shoulder, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium onions, quartered
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice, cut in halves or quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups water
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered
- 3 carrots, cut in thick slices
- 6 medium turnips, peeled and quartered
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?