Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heart-Shaped Strawberry Shortcakes
- 3 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.7g|
|Saturated Fat 37.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|