Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Healthy "Italian Mac and Cheese" with Carrot Puree
- 1 box Barilla Whole Grain Elbows
- 1 cup raw carrots, diced for carrot puree*
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, diced
- 1 cup fontina cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.5g|
|Saturated Fat 27.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|