Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Healthy Breakfast Muffins
- 125g plain flour
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 200g rolled oats
- 75g brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 250ml milk
- 125g blueberries
- Other ideas:
- Add 50g currents to the mixture for a fruity muffin.
- Substitite 50g of the rolled oats for 50g dessiccated coconut.
- Add 50g chocolate chips of your choice for a naughty but nice breakfast muffin.
- 50g other dried fruit such as cranberries.
- 50g hazelnuts or other nuts chopped up small.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?