Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Healthier Double Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 loaf whole grain artisan bread, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup ready-to-eat sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|