Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) cans natural chunk chicken, drained
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces multi-grain crackers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|