Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Healthier Apple Crisp II
- 10 cups unpeeled, cored, and sliced apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|