Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- bamboo skewers and wooden toothpicks, soaked in water
- 3 tablespoons prepared chili without beans, divided
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepperjack cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound applewood smoked bacon
- 1 cup sweet barbecue sauce (such as Sticky Fingers® Carolina Sweet), divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|