Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut-crusted Chicken with Raspberry Sauce
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh raspberries (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 3 to 6 teaspoons water (optional)
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) or plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups baby salad greens
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?