Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Truffle Cupcakes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 24 chocolate-hazelnut truffles (such as Ferrero Rocher®)
- 1 (13 ounce) jar chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|