Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Tart Shell
- 1 cup (5 ounces) hazelnuts
- 1½ cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
- Food processor
- Stand mixer
- 8- or 9-inch fluted or straight-sided tart pan
- Pie weights or dried beans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 212kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|