Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut, Ricotta, and Lemon Pesto
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese (from one 15-ounce container)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (packed) finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons freshly frated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Fine sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?