Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Gâteau Breton
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla sugar , divided
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, lightly toasted, husked
- 6 large egg yolks (preferably organic)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour, divided
- 1 large egg yolk beaten with 2 teaspoons water (for glaze)
- Whole strawberries with stems attached or warm strawberry jam
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?