Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Crème Brûlée with Crushed Praline Crust
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, lightly toasted and skinned
- 1½ cups hazelnuts, lightly toasted and skinned
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar, sifted
- 4 cups heavy cream (36%)
- 1 plump vanilla bean, split
- 8 large egg yolks
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut-flavoured liqueur)
- Additional unsalted butter for greasing baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 931kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 73g (112%)|
|Saturated Fat 34g (170%)|
|Cholesterol 388mg (129%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|