Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Scones
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|