Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Chicken in Prosciutto-Cream Sauce
- 3 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/3 inch thick
- all-purpose flour for dredging
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 large mushrooms, quartered
- 3 ounces prosciutto, shredded
- 15 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 74.7g|
|Saturated Fat 25.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|