Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hazelnut Buckwheat Shortbread Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup date sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, plus a pinch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buckwheat flour, plus extra for rolling out cookies
- ½ cup hazelnut flour
- ¼ cup water
- 3 ounces dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|