Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|