Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Smoked Sausage
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut in half vertically, then sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Apricot Preserves
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, or canned pineapple chunks, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|