Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and juice reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|