Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Pork Burger
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (more to taste, but be careful, the BBQ sauce is salty, as is the ham)
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- 1/4 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 4 burger buns
- 4 large lettuce leaves (use leafy lettuce)
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced ham
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?