Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Millionaire Pie
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|