Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Fried Won Tons
- 1 (12 ounce) container fully cooked luncheon meat (e.g. Spam), chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package square wonton wrappers
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|