Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian French Toast
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Hawaiian sweet bread, thickly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 (3 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup maple syrup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 146.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|