Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Chicken I
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided
- 6 pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|