Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|