Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hawaiian Beach Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds extra large shrimp (16-20), peeled and deveined, tail left on
- 12 (10 inch) wooden skewers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|