Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|