Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Havana Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|