Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hatch chile potato casserole: funeral food
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 Hatch chiles, diced (Can use Anaheim chiles if Hatch chiles are unavailable)
- 4 tablespoons of butter, divided
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- A pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?