Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|