Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hash Brown Casserole II
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|