Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 scallions, halved lengthwise
- 4 garlic cloves, halved lengthwise
- 3 dashes of Tabasco
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 sprig flat-leaf parsley
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon whole juniper berries
- 1 3-pound rabbit, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour (for dredging)
- Boiled potatoes or cooked noodles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?