Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harvest Pot Roast
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14½ ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chuck roast (2½ to 3 pounds), trimmed of all visible fat
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 415kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|