Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harvest Corn Chowder with Chorizo
- 6 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from 6 to 8 large ears) or frozen kernels, thawed, patted dry (about 2 pounds frozen), divided
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces smoked Spanish chorizo,* cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 pound (about 3 medium) unpeeled red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon (scant) cayenne pepper
- 2 cups half and half
- Fresh thyme sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?