Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harp® and Cheese Soup
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 5 cups Irish-style lager (such as Harp®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 5 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 leek, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 5 cups shredded Irish Cheddar cheese (such as Dubliner®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 78.9g|
|Saturated Fat 49.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|