Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harlem Meatloaf Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 pound ground beef (15 to 20 percent fat content)
- 8 ounces uncooked sweet Italian sausage , casings removed
- 1 medium yellow onion , grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 3/4 cup), excess liquid discarded
- 1 slice sourdough or white bread , torn into rough 1/4-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- 3 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?