Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harissa-spiced turkey crown with preserved lemon couscous
- 1 turkey crown, about 2.5kg
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- a large pinch of saffron threads
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp fresh ginger , finely grated
- 4 garlic cloves , peeled and finely grated (a Microplane grater makes it easy)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 250g couscous
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange , juiced
- 3 pickled or preserved lemons , halved or quartered
- a large handful of mint leaves, finely chopped
- a large handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?