Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harissa sardines with couscous salad
- olive oil
- 8 x 60 g sardines, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, gutted, gills removed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon harissa paste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve
- 4 handfuls rocket, washed and spun dry to serve
- 200 g couscous
- a few black olives, stone in, crushed and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- a few sprigs fresh mint, leaves picked and finely sliced
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?