Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harissa-Pancetta Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 cup warm water (between 110F and 115F)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast (about half of a 1/4-ounce packet)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus about 1/4 cup more for oiling the bowl and the baking sheets and for drizzling on the pizzas
- 6 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 4 tablespoons harissa
- 2 cups shredded, partially skim mozzarella (about 6 ounces)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?