Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Harissa-Onion Dogs with Preserved-Lemon Relish
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced with peel, seeded
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa sauce* or other chile paste (such as sambal oelek)**
- 3/4 cup (about) purchased hummus
- 6 grilled hot dog buns or 12x8- or 12 x 9-inch lavash sheets
- 6 grilled all-beef hot dogs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?