Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1½ teaspoons good quality curry powder
- 6 ancho chilies, dust wiped off with a damp towel
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, finely chopped and crushed to a paste with the side of a chef's knife
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled, halved crosswise, seeds squeezed out, and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pure olive oil (not extra virgin) or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 42kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|