Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, with leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ to 1 scant teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 teaspoon saffron threads
- 2 cups peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes, with their juices
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed and picked over
- One 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 to 4-tablespoons fresh lemon juice, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?