Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp ( 2 ml) cracked black peppercorns
- 1 can (28 oz/796 ml) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable or chicken stock (store-bought or see recipes)
- 1 cup (250 ml) dried red lentils, rinsed
- 1 can (14 to 19 oz/398 to 540 ml) chickpeas, drained and rinsed (see Notes)
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 266kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|