Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Haricots Verts in Mustard Sauce
- 12 ounces haricots verts (thin, tender green beans)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ½ cup chicken stock or canned broth
- 3 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|